In the first 2-3 minutes of the speech, I thought it was a joke. He wasn't making a point, but instead making jokes. After listening to it more, it was an amazing speech, with a great point. Everyone thinks the world revolves around them. Only our feelings matter in certain situations. We think we can't make a choice to live a better life. A much positive life and mindset. When you think in such a negative way, it affects your everyday life. Thinking at least 1 positive situations will impact your future thoughts.
I have many goals in life. Some are graduating college, having my dream job, being successful with my choices, and more. In college, I would like to study Law. I am so intrigued when it comes to Law. I want to become a lawyer because for one I like to argue with others, and when I know I am right, I will prove my point till you know you're wrong. Sounds a little harsh, but it's true. When it comes to college, and knowing I'll be in college within the next few months, it makes me really nervous, but super excited. I am not one to always do things out of my comfort zone, or things I am not familiar with. College is a whole new thing, so you could see why I may be nervous. Doing things out of my comfort zone does excite me, though, because it's a whole new picture. Besides being nervous, I am not that worried about the thought of college. The amount of work we get here at ASU Prep is a lot, and we might even get more in college, but I am more than sure I'll be fine if I manage my time appropriately.
I am so very excited about graduating from ASU Prep. I am ready for something new because being here is not fun. Teachers are great, but students aren't. I know this is everywhere you go, but people at ASU Prep are always in your business. It gets tiring of hearing people talk, but what can you do. Another thing I am excited about is just being done with high school. High school wasn't always fun as people say it is. I am just very excited to leave. I am not scared about leaving ASU Prep.
I am not ready to take care of myself in 'real life.' I still have yet to learn how to pay bills, making my own doctors appointment, and more. Real life is a bit scary because it's adult life. You do everything on your own now. No help from mommy anymore, it's all on you. Real life is scary, and I know I am not ready for it. Maybe in a few years.
No comments:
Post a Comment