My friend, who we will call Emily, has gone through many drama situations. To begin with, there was a few girls who wanted to fight Emily for many reasons. Reasons such as talking bad about the other girls, doing things to irritate them, and other irrelevant things. To make a long story short, the 2 other girls started to harass Emily. They would text Emily cruel things, but the funny thing is, they never did anything when it came face-to-face.
Emily was very strong about everything. She ignored the girls and continued to go on about her day. You will deal with drama wherever you go, but what matters is how you handle it. I takes everything in me to do the right thing. I have a really bad temper, so when I hear that someone is talking bad about me, it takes everything in me to just let it go. I let it go, until I feel they have gone too far. Ignoring people is very hard because they think they have the last laugh, but really they are just immature. Be the bigger person, forget about it.
High school only lasts 4 years. Do you really want to waste your time trying to argue and fight with others? All you can do is make the best of every bad situation. I am a very strong believer in things happen for a reason. What Emily went through happened turned out good for her because she realized how strong she became in the end. You can't control what people do what their life, but you can control what you do with yours. Move on from the drama.
i like how you talk about what everyone goes through and then talk about what hs is suppose to be like - alexis
ReplyDelete