Thursday, November 3, 2016

10 instant Happies

Things that make me happy are:

1. Waking up on a Saturday thinking you have school, but then realizing it is Saturday! 
2. My family sharing stories about me when I was younger. It makes me miss being a little girl, but I am proud of who I am today. 
3. I really enjoy spending time with my nieces, nephew, sisters, and my whole family. Whenever we are together, we have a great time. Even if we are just hanging out at home, we know how to make it fun. Also, spending time with my boyfriend or friends, It's just as fun with them, as it is with my family. 
4. Getting good grades puts me in the greatest mood because I feel very accomplished and proud.
5. Eating my favorite food and watching my favorite shows are the best. 
6. Sleeping until whenever I want is one of the best feelings ever. Getting up from a good sleep,  makes me feel like the rest of my day will be great.
 
7. Meeting someone who I vibe with greatly.
8. Going shopping is a stress relief. It gets my mind off of the things that I have to do for a few hours. 
9. This is so girly, but having my nails and toes done. Also, getting my eyebrows threaded. It makes me feel put together. Having a good makeup day is great too. 
10. This is new to me, but working out makes me feel good about myself. I started a few weeks ago and its been great.
 

There is a lot of things that make me happy, but when I had to write about it, I could not think of anything. So it took me about 30 minutes to think of 10 things that make me happy. 

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your ten instant happies. Which was waking up on a saturday thinking its a school day.I liked that one because I can relate to it. -Juan Gonzalez

    ReplyDelete
  2. explaining how those things make you happy and why you picked them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so aesthetically pleasing! I like that you did not have a picture for everything, it made me pay more attention to your happies :) My favorite is your number 9!

    ReplyDelete