Sunday, December 4, 2016

Cosmo: Curly Hair Tips and Tricks

I love my curly hair, but sometimes it is frustrating to deal with. I am one of the very few girls in my family with curly hair, so it's not like I can go to my sister with straight hair to help me with a hairstyle. After my mom stopped doing my hair, I had to experiment with hairstyles and hair products that I liked in my hair. I continue to experiment with many products. Over some time, I have learned tips and tricks for curly hair. I hope you enjoy my tips!
If you are wondering what type of curls I have, here is a photo of a girl I found on Google. 

Tips & Tricks: 

1. I know how expensive hair products can get, so if you run out or don't have the money for expensive products, just use your conditioner! It works just as well as hair creams! I have been using this trick for about over a year now, and its awesome! 

2. Never ever brush your hair while its dry because it causes breakage which is horrible for your hair. 

3. Don't wash your hair everyday! I stopped washing my hair everyday about a year or more ago, and it has done wonders for my hair! I started off with washing my hair every other day, but now I don't wash it for about 2-4 days. Try it, I promise you'll love it. 

4. When you are done shampooing and conditioning, let your hair rinse with cold water to stop the frizz! 

5. Stop using heat on your hair! Flat irons, hair dryers, etc. Air dry is the way to go! 

6. Don't rinse out all of the conditioner from your hair because it moisturizes your hair!
7. Always do loose ponytails, buns, etc., because it won't hurt your hair!

8. Be gentle while brushing your hair. Throw out the brush and pick up a wide tooth comb! 

I hoped you enjoyed my tips & tricks. I have many more curly hair tips, so stay tuned! Also, even if you don't have curly hair, try these out

No comments:

Post a Comment